September 28, 2008
Happy Sunday fellow bloggers, it's been one heck of a weekend, let me tell you, this past week was very draining both at home and at work. My daughter was really sick and work was hectic, thus I had no time to make any cards or scrapbook. I did manage to make a little monkey card and play with my cricut. I'll post the little things I cut out with my machine tomorrow. It's been so hot here, I can't wait for it to start cooling down, I'm SO tired of summer ......so here is my little Monkey card, I used some black/silver cardstock and my prima pencils and some bling bling. I also used some silver ink and stamped the Happy Birthday. The ribbon I used was sent to me by Margie from Oh Bumble Is Me, she's such a sweet lady!
September 23, 2008
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Here's my tagger:Margie from http://ohbumbleismemargie.blogspot.com/
SEVEN THINGS ABOUT ME:
1. I LOVE MY FAMILY: One of the most important things to me is my family, I can’t imagine not seeing or talking to my parents (I talk to them on a daily basis) or hearing them say I love you. Same with my daughter, I would lay down my life for her, she is my heart.
2. I LOVE CHEESE: I put cheese on everything, eggs, potatoes, pasta … yep pretty much anything.
3. I LOVE TO STAY IN BRAND NEW HOTELS: For some reason, I love to stay the night in hotels when they first open, dumb I know, but I like room service.
4. I BELIEVE IN KARMA – what goes around comes around …. I truly believe that, so be kind to everyone
5. I STRONGLY DISLIKE SPICY FOODS: I don’t understand why you would want to intentionally burn your tongue/mouth … I think this stems from when I was younger, my uncle had a chili pepper and told me it was a pickle (which I love) and I took a huge bite and it burned the heck out of my mouth. ** oh bad memories**
6. WHEN I WAS LITTLE I WANTED TO BE A CAN-CAN DANCER!- LOL, it’s funny now, but I remember dreaming of the day that I would be on stage and dancing around …hehehe
7. I WANT TO TRAVEL TO ALL THE MLB BASEBALL STADIUMS – I always wanted to buy an RV and travel to all the MLB stadiums with my Dad, he and I love baseball, I’m an Atlanta Braves/Oakland A’s fan and he’s a San Francisco Giants fan.
OK, now here are the 7 people I would like to tag:
Jen from Pieces Of Me - http://expressivelyme.blogspot.com/
Cheryl from Life is Sweet - http://pinkydots.blogspot.com/
Jill from Ink, Stamp and Scrap- http://inkstampnscrap.blogspot.com/
Curt from Curt’s World - http://curtsplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Catherine from Inksomnia- http://inksomia.blogspot.com/
Belinda from Carding with a :-) - http://cadnileb.blogspot.com/
Dawne from Dawney*s Delights - http://dawneys-delights.blogspot.com/
September 21, 2008
September 18, 2008
- First tell her what was your favorite halloween costume you ever wore, and
- Secondly, spread the blog candy word and post it on your blog if you have one. You have until Thursday (today) 8:00pm eastern time to enter.
Be sure to stop by her blog and enter to win, she has some great blog candy!
I'll have to post a picture of my favorite costume, it was called: Kooky Spooks; Spacy Casey Cat I think, it was an yellow inflatable thing that sat on my head! If I remember right, I think I got to paint my face yellow too.... ahhh the memories, I was looking at the picture a few weeks ago and in the words of my lovely daughter, she said: "Mom you were a dork"! heheheheh ahahaha !!!!!
September 16, 2008
- Black bazzill cardstock
- Diamond white cardstcok
- Michael's $1 pumpkin stamp
- SU Dracula stamp
- Michael's $1 Happy Halloween stamp and ribbon
- Candy from the Wal Mart.
September 14, 2008
- Whippersanpper "Garden Kitty" stamp
- Watermelon Bazzill cardstock
- Diamond White cardstock
- Lime/pink green cardstock
- Super giga Clever lever marvy rectangle scalloped punch
- Copic markers
- "Life is Good Sentiment (from Margie)
- Flower brad (from Margie)
September 11, 2008
I was on my way to work when I heard about what was happening, one Mgr brought a TV into work and we were all glued to it, I remember feeling like time was standing still, tears rolling down my face and feeling sick at what I was watching. I could hardly stand it, but for some reason, I had to keep watching. I remember thinking WHY would someone do this?
So let’s all take a moment today and remember not only the fallen Americans, but the Mothers, Fathers, Daughters, Sons, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles that lost someone and have to re-live that terrible day!