March 25, 2011

To The Moon!

Hi all ... and Happy Friday! So glad it's Friday, not sure why seeing that I have to work tomorrow, but there's something about Friday's that makes me happy ... :) It's been raining here for the last few days, I love the rain, but that means Stefani and I can't ride our bikes, I only have 6 weeks left to make my goal weight .... eek, but when the summer comes, I'll be complaining it's to hot, so I'll enjoy this cool weather while it's here!


So this is my Space Ian card, I can't take the credit for the design, I seen it somewhere before and remembered it and decided to use it for this lil guy! I really don't care for the back ground, but I was trying to make it look like Ian was in space. I used some black card stock, the moon is hard to see, but I used one of my cuttlebug templates and cut it in a half moon. I used my copics in Ian's hair and some silver H20 on his outfit. Well hope you enjoy and thanks for stopping by! Until I post again, have a blessed day!

No comments: