April 20, 2009

More Birthday RAK's

Hi all, sorry that I have been MIA for a while, I have been so busy, looking for a job is hard work. I had a wonderful birthday and lots of cake, thank you everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday!

I went to dinner with family, a day later i went to breakfast and movies with a friend, and then I last saturday, I went to breakfast with my parents, daughter and my dad's 2 sisters. It was great! My Aunt Ellie gave me a pic of my Dad when he was in grade school! Oh man, i got so emotional and started crying, I'm a daddy's girl and that meant a lot to me! Here are some of the RAK's that I received. Thanks again!


From Tina Chun-Mashimo From Sara Burke
From Gina Wrona

From Dawne Furuya

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! So glad you enjoyed your birthday- I so know about the whole dad thing too- i'm definitely the daddy's girl :)

XOXO
Sara

JackieLou said...

OMG I gotta send my gift out. I was totally caught up with a bunch of things at work and left all my packages here at home... Sorry Toni...

Teri said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Toni! Sounds like you had a wonderful one! xoxo

Gina Wrona said...

Hi Toni,

Glad you liked your brak club card. I had so much fun using stickles on the cupcake.

Hugs,
Gina