May 18, 2010

School Project

Hey there, OMGoodness, the semester is finally over, well ok, I still have 2 more classes, but then i'm done ... for now... and boy oh boy do I ever need the rest. I'm going to take some online classes in the summer, but it shouldn't be as bad as what I'm going through now.

So for one of my classes, I had to run a mock group, so I made a took box and a referral box to help with the group, it worked out perfectly and I'm sure that I did well. So i'm pretty happy at the way to tool box turned out ... i think it's so cute!


below is the referral box, I also made some tickets with my Cricut ...it came out so good.

Now that school is coming to an end, I feel like I can be a bit more crafty. I don't think that i'll be taking 3 classes again, i'll leave that to the young guns .... 2 will be my max ... hehehe
well thanks for stoping by!
~ Toni

1 comment:

Teri said...

Love how your projects turned out! Hope you are doing well, it's been a while! Take care! hugs, Teri