April 15, 2011

Friday April 15 = My Birthday

Hi all, it's been a minute since i posted to my blog, but I'm back! yay, so the card below is for my Aunt Ellie, I made it for my dad to give to her. He found this sold picture of her and wanted me to use it. So this is what I came up with. I saw this format one someones blog, but can't remember who's blog it was (Sorry). I'd love to give credit where credit is due!

Anyways, her birthday is Sunday, my parents and Stefani are going to have breakfast with her on Saturday, I can't go because I have to work. She is one of my Favorite Aunts ... (My Aunt Lupe is my other fav). They are my Dad's sisters ... when I was younger, I use to spend all my summers with them, I loved it! it was the best time of my life...I didn't have a care in the world, my only job was to good, have fun and play, play and play.. My dad's mom use to take us to the beach on the weekends, so much fun :)

Nothing like spending time with my family, Aunts, Uncles and my cousins ...Ahhh those were the days :)

So on this card, I used my Happy Birthday cuddle bug embossing folders and then for the picture, I used my NEW nesties .... well, I better go, heading out to celebrate my day! Thanks for stopping by - Until I post again, have a blessed day!

No comments: