October 7, 2011

Thank you ~ Bouquets

Hello my blogger friends, hope all is well with you all.... I can't believe it's time for Halloween already! Where has this year gone? Man ... this year has flown by for me, how bout you guys? It seems like the older I get, the faster time goes by, this means i better make the most if the time I have ... at the rate time is flying by, I'll be 75 in no time .... hehehehehe just kidding, but time is flying by!

So I made this little card for a friend of mine, she has been so good to me and helped me out in a time of need. hope she likes it ...

So with this being the month of Halloween , I'm excited to make some cards and some little treat things for a few of my friends kids ... I love mailing out things to kids, they seem to get excited to see their name on a package. I usually send my niece and nephew stuff in the mail ... they love it. I've been doing it for years! they have come to expect it now, but are always excited to see what's in the package.

Well it's time ti head to work ... hope y'all have a beautiful Friday and a good weekend! until next time, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: