September 4, 2007

Birthdays Birthdays and more Birthdays



It seems that September is a very busy month, I have 4 friends who have birthday's this month and Grandparents day is coming. I only had time to make one card today, I got busy some errands and the time escaped me. I used Blue and Green Bling Bazzill paper and my cuttlebug on this card, I used the Happy Birthday folder and some ribbon that I got out of the "Michaels" $1 bin. I love their dollar bin. The stamp is from Great Impressions and is called "Happy Birthday Giraffe"

I think it's only 80 degrees today, but it feels like a 1000 degrees. I don't care for the heat, I don't like to be sweaty, that's my excuse for not exercising ... tee hee

We went to the state fair and my daughter got to see her first Budwieser Clydesdale, take a look at him, he's huge.

No comments: