September 6, 2007

Is it Friday yet?


Although it's been a short work week, it feels like this week has been forever! I was trying to make some cards, but my DD kept coming in and out of the scrapbook room carrying on about being hungry, wait, I think she said that she was starving. Yep, that's it, starving (as she's munching on some Chilli Cheese Fritos .... )

Needless to say, I was only able create this photo holder, I'm sure it has a more savvy name, but "Photo Holder" was the first thing that came to my mind. Hopefully I'll have some cards made by tomorrw, I was in the middle of using my H2O paint on a card I was making when Stefani (my DD) came in the room and hit the table .... Yep you guessed it, H2O all over the card .... Oh well ..... If at first you don't succeed ...... blah blah blah.

Can anyone tell me how to fix the Italic text on the side bars? I have no idea what I did and I can't seem to remove it and put it back to plan text.

No comments: