March 27, 2008

Life is Good!



Oh my goodness, the weather has been so good here (mid 70's) but with good weather, brings BAD allergies! Yesterday I had the worst headache and couldn't move without feeling like I was going to be sick, itchie watery eyes ..... I feel a little bit better today, I have one of those hang-on headaches, it's not a full blown headache, but a nagging one .... ugh! Anyways, I thought I would make myself better and be creative .... I found this little stamp a few months ago, I think it's by Whipper Snapper and I thought it was so cute. the card didn't quite come out the I thought it would, but I'll share it anyways ......

However, look at what the postman brought me today ..... more cartridges for my Cricut! Whoo Hoo ~

1 comment:

Sharon said...

What a riot! I love this stamp. You did a great job. Glad the headache is about gone. I wake up with them just about every morning during allergy season. Bummer!