March 10, 2008

With Sympathy


Ok so I know this isn't your everyday sympathy card, but i'm sending it to a friend of mine whose mother in law passed from a massive heart attack. When I talked to Pearl, she said: I know your going to make me a card, but make it fun and different ..... so Wa la ..... this is what I came up with.
I used some black bazzill cardstock, brick red and diamond white card stock. I use my new "Merci" stamp set from SU and some black and white polk a dot ribbon that I got from Michaels. I used my copic markers and some glitter. enjoy!.
Wow, today went by so fast due to day light savings, it was a beautiful day here too, I think it got up 75 degrees. I went to Michaels and bought me another Circut cartridge and I can't wait to use it.

3 comments:

B said...

super cute! are you creating your own photo corners or is that a punch? can't wait to see what you do with the new cricut cartridge - its so fun to have more new toys to play with!

Toni said...

I used a SU punch to create the corners. My new cartridge is the paper dolls and it looks like i'll be able to do lots of things with it. Thanks for stopping by!

Jennie Skaggs said...

What a gorgeous card...it came out perfectly. Jennie