June 8, 2008

I'm Back




Well I know that I haven't been a very good blogger lately, but as my last post noted, i haven't been feeling to well. now I know why, i'm diabetic. I have been in and out of the hospital a few times and now i'm on the road to recovery. My sugar levels topped over 511. My range should be between 80-130.... so as you can see i was really sick. But now it's back to making cards and scrapbooking ...... yeah me!

I had my baby neice and nephew over and made a few cards .... Mikalya is 6 and wanted to make some cards for her teachers, she did it all by herself, the only thing I helped with was the fun flock. Noah is 4 and he colored his card all by himself .... above are their creations ....

As for my creation, I used some black and diamond white cardstock. I stamped my flower and traced the flower with a white crayon and then sponged some ink on the flowers.... Enjoy!

2 comments:

B said...

Awww, that's so sweet - starting them young!

Good to know that you're feeling better!

Sharon said...

Glad you're feeling better and on your way back to stamping. Take care!