April 1, 2010

The Queen Has Arived!

Hola blogger friends, I was at the Scrapbook Expo a few weeks ago and found this stamp, isn't she cute?? I had to have her and I knew just who to make the card for ... one of my Professors, she always calls herself the Queen, I made a Thank you knote for her with the stamp and she loved it!


Well it's a short post today, I have school tonight and then it's Spring break! Yippie .... Hope you all enjoy! Oh and be sure to check out Little C's for some new stamps... you can find the link on Jen's - Pieces of Me blog .... I just bought some new Anya stamps, I can't wait to get them!

2 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

She is sooo cute! and you did such a fun job on it!

Hope all is well :)
hugs, margie

The Rubber Maid said...

She sure is a sweet Queen and I'm sure your prof.loved the card...did you get a grade increase for the card??? Just kidding Toni. Hope your Easter is full of fun and jelly beans. Pat