November 19, 2010

Gone To Long

Hi friends
sorry that I haven't been a good blogging buddy, I have been so busy with school and interning it's been crazy. The good thing is that I got the on call position with the place that I'm interning at, the bad thing is that my unemployment is running out and the republicans blocked the extension so that means on Nov 30, if they don't pass another extension, 2.2 million people will lose their benefits (including me) ... eek ....

I have been so stressed that I haven't been sleeping well, not to mention that I have been working 12, 14 and 16 hour shift for my orentation ... I'm so tired ... but very thankful that i'm working even though it's only on call .... I feel like i'm going to be blessed any minute so I can keep my house. Well it's Friday and I'm getting ready to leave for another 12 hour shift .... thanks for stopping by and I'll post something soon!

No comments: