May 6, 2011

Friday Die Cut Challenge - DCC5: People

What time is it? time for Pieces of Me,
 Friday Die Cut Challenge!!

Hello and Happy Friday! it's time for Pieces of Ali n' Me, Friday Die Cut Challenge, this week it's "PEOPLE". I figured that I would break out my cricut and make a graduation card seeing it's that time of the year. I was so excited when I found out that the theme was "PEOPLE", I'm graduating this May with my Certificate in Human Services, still working towards my degree, but this means I'm half way done! So what better than to create a Graduation card! this theme is perfect for me.

So here's my take on the "People" theme:


Be sure to check out Jen's blog "Pieces of Ali n' Me" for the rules...

For this card, here are the details: Black, Cotton Candy, Diamons White and Coco Bazzill cardstock. Everyday Paper Dolls Cricut Die cuts and Martha Stewart Pearls and Sandylion Essentials stickers.

1 comment:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Wow! She's so cute! I adore her pink shoes and pearls! Very pretty, Toni :)

hugs to you!
margie xo