May 13, 2011

Friday Die Cut Challenge - DCC6: Sentiments

Happy Friday .... sorry this post is late, but I was having issues with blogger, it was down for a while. So seeing it's Friday, you know what that means, it's Die Cut Challange Friday! Be sure to see Jen's blog Pieces of Ali N'Me.

This weeks challenge was using a Sentiment. I was inspired to create this little card from my Music class. Most of you know that I'm currently in College and one of the classes i'm taking this semester is Multicultural Music ... Thus the card below ...............


I used my nestie die cuts and some designer musical notes paper, I also used some basic black bazzill cardstock, and some creamy cotton paper. I used a circle punch on the corners and added some pearls. Thanks for stopping by ... enjoy and be sure to check out Jen's blog to all the details on the challenge!

No comments: