July 17, 2008

Checking In ................


Well I haven't posted anything in a week or so, but I have been so busy! I've been trying to stay cool and in the house due to all the fires we are having here in California. One night I was driving home and my daughter said "Mom, look at the moon" it was orange from all the smoke in the air. the smoke is finally clearing up and the moon is as bright as can be and the air is getting better. The air quality was terrible.


So yesterday, I was cleaning out my pool and my niece in law was over helping, my daughter thought it would be a great idea for her to help too, I didn't want her to as she is VERY accident prone ..... before I knew it she was in the pool and slipped and fell! yep you guesssed it, she fractured her right wrist, it's a very small hair line fracture but she said it hurts like the dickens.


Here's a pic of her hand, you can't see the fracture in this pic, but it's there.

No comments: