July 6, 2008

Monkeying Around


Hello and happy Sunday! man is it hot here, it's 7pm and it's still 102 degrees ..... whooo weeee HOT! Hope you all had a great 4th of July, I went to my parents for a while and then came home to watch the fireworks, I can see them from my house. So my dd and I sat on the drive way and watched the light show.


well I haven't posted in a week, so I thought I would post this little card that I made earlier in the week, I'm sending it to my very good friend, her birthday is today, so it will be a day late, but better late then never, right? Enjoy!

2 comments:

cadnileb said...

Oh man! That's so hot!!! I'm actually out of town on business and its much cooler up north!

And I'm sure the cuteness of the card makes up for being late!

Lologrl said...

what a sweet card - i love this stamp! and 102 degrees? HOLY MOLY!! That is hot hot!! I hope you have A/C!!!

hugs,
Jen