August 17, 2008

Happy Birthday


Happy Sunday, thank goodness it cooled off here, the past week was so hot, it was in the high 90's low 100's ..... I made this card for a friends birthday, I used my brand new Pink Cat Studio stamp which I purchased from Little C's. It's called "Dress Up Lily" you can find the store on Jen's blog which has lots of other great stamps. ** the balloon stamp is from Michaels, it was an image I stamped a while ago and decided to use it. **


I used some orange and blue bazzill card stock and some (retired) happy birthday paper from doodlebug (it's one of my favorite designer papers). I colored her with my copics and added the flower, actually the flower is covering up a boo-boo, thank goodness for embellishments (LOL) I used some glitter around the blue cardstock to give it that extra something. Enjoy the rest of your weekend, because it's back to work Monday in a few short hours - ARG


So did any of you see the Olympics? I've been watching Michael Phelps and stayed up until after midnight watching him making Olympic history! Whoo Hoo, Go USA!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

What an adorable card Toni, great job!!
I've been watching the olympics quite a bit. Michael Phelps is amazing! I've really enjoyed the indoor volleyball as well.
Have a great day!

Dawne said...

This one is REALLY nice! I love your coloring of the girl. I'm adding you to my blog!!

B said...

Too cute! I love your colors! And yeah, I'm so exhausted from staying up late and watching the olympics. Goooo USA!

JackieLou said...

Wow I love this card. She's just too cute specially when artistic people livens her up.
Friday hugs,
Jackielou