January 28, 2010

Tis the Season for Valentines Day Cards

Hola blogger friends ....
Today has been a good day, I got up went to church and then cleaned the house. Stefani and I went and got a starbucks seeing they don't deliver (how rude) ... hehehehe and then headed to Fairfield. Did a little running around and came home. I did manage to make this little card at my fav Stampin Store, I thought it was a cute way to kick off Valentines day .....

it was pretty easy and something that can be duplicated for any Holiday! Easy Peasy ....

Well most of you know that I have been going to school, I have also been out of work for a year, I was laid off from Washington Mutual when Chase purchased us ... I was there over 10 years ... anyways, I really need to get out and working again, and there is an opportnity to work in retail (i really don't want to work retail) but it will conflict with school. I know that If I stop going to school, then there is a really good chance that I won't go back.

working right now will also prevent me from doing my fieldwork that is requored for me to graduate..... I'm putting it in God's hands, I have been worrying about this and I'm sure that's why I haven't been sleeping well ....

Anyways, hope you enjoy the card! Stefani and I had fun making it....

No comments: