February 22, 2010

Heirloom Craft Fair

Stefani and I went to an Heirlooms craft fair yesterday and had so much fun, I only bought a few things as money is tight right now ... we did some make and takes and I found this thing called Smooch's. It's new to me, and I love it ... AND they had this lady there that did dry embossing, I forgot about that, she made me want to come home and pull out all my stuffs ..... Anywhoo, here are some pics of the Smoochs that I found, and the card that my Steffers made ....



This isn't a very good pic, but my Steffers made this card at one of the make and takes .... isn't it so pretty?


It's kind of hard to see, but they used some of that soft puffy flowery stuffs on the flowers to make it really stand out ... Good job Stefani!

These are the bags we made, we made them out of envelops .... awesome huh?? anyways, we used some of the spray Smoochs and dried it with a drying gun and then stamped out image, mine is the one with the coffee cup and the other one is Stefani's, she kind of got carried away with spriting her bag ... hehehehe she still did a good job though!



so in this pic, we have the Smooch's sprit spray and the other one that looks like fingernail polish is another kind of Smoochs .... and then of course I bought the embossing templet .... well that was our day yesterday .... hope you enjoy!

4 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

Great projects! Glad you two had a good time!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Beautiful creations, ladies!
Looks and sounds like y'all had a wonderful time :)

hugs, margie

CLHAJNAL said...

Yay for you girls!!! I have the template that you bought, only I wasn't smart enough to buy it at the convention and had the hardest time finding it online afterwards. Your stuff looks great!

The Rubber Maid said...

Hey Toni...you and your DD had a great time by the sounds and looks of it. wonderful for you both. Your tree stencil is one I have and have used many times...a real beauty. Nice to hear from you again. Pat