February 9, 2010

Playing in the Rain

Hi all, well is's been raining here in Cali, I love it, but I really need to get into the back yard and mow the lawn and I can't do that while it's raining .... So I saw this little stamp in one of my fav stamping stores, I knew that I had to have it. I LOVE it ..... and it fits with all the rain we have been having here.

I have been busy with school and have several semester projects to do .. ugh! the good thing is that I know what needs to be done, it's just doing it ... hehehehe

I've been feeling some what better, my kidneys are still a bit inflamed which is very painful, but it's not as bad as it was several weeks ago.

So tomorrow is my oldest nephews birthday, I can't believe that he's going to be 26 ...man that makes me feel old. I love him so much .... I was looking at the calendar and noticed that my Steffers birthday is on Easter this year! Woot, i'm so excited ....

Well I hope you enjoy my card, I used my H20 on the rain coat and my copics to color in the monkey. I also mixed some glitter and embossing power and put some heat on the swirl on the end of the card ... I should have used a different color ink so it would show up better, but I guess it's trial and error ... next time I'll try something different. Thanks for stopping by and have a good day!


1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

This is adorable, Toni!