March 10, 2010

Hola Senorita

Isn't she so cute?? I call her my little Senorita, she actually reminds me of my good friend Anna, I got her at my favorite stamping store in my neighboring city! I used my new spellbinders for her .... I have to say that it came out pretty good.


I used my NEW brown Smooch ink for her hair and then my copics of course for her dress .... it's kind of hard to see but I also used some crystal stuff on her little dress to make it puffy .... Oh and I can't forget the use of the flowers .... over all, I love it ...
So Stefani and I were up early this morning, well at least I was, a friend called me at 5:45am ... perhaps he's not a very good friend for calling that early ... Just kidding .... he saw that I called him so he was calling me back, but had he looked at the time, he would have noticed that I called last night at 8:40pm.
well a short post today, as you all know I have tons of homework to do and little time to do it in ... Thanks for stoping by .....
~ Toni

2 comments:

Linda said...

Hey Toni! Love your creations! I don't know how you do it ... school, your daughter, crafting, facebook ... you are awesome!

Teri said...

I agree with Linda...busy woman! Love your card toni!