March 17, 2010

It's Spring Time

Hello, Hello, hello .... it's such a beautiful day here in Northern Cali, I think it's going to be in the mid to high 70's, i'm lovin it, but the bad thing is that - that means summer is right around the corner and I don't like the heat ..... but on the other hand, that means that Stefani and I will be hanging out at Water World on the weekends ... woot!


This little card reminds me of SPRING, all the bright colors I used .... I love the background striped paper, it's one of my favorites ..... I also used my oval spellbinders, LOL when I was putting them together, i was off a bit ... hehehe oh well, I guess that's what makes this card an original. I love the stamp, it looks like the girl is going to be carried away ..... I was so excited, I used my Smooch ink for her hair, pants and shirt and balloons ... it's kind of hard to see, but I used that crystal stuff on the balloons .... then of course I used some flowers.
Well short post today, I have to get the day started and do some laundry, food shopping and the dreaded homework.... thanks for stoppin by .....
~ Toni

1 comment:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Aw, how cute and fun! I love your cards!
Hope all is well!

hugs, margie