October 11, 2010

Slumber Party :)

Hola, well it's Monday and the day is going well, Stefani is playing the Wii, I finished all my homework for this week and I was able to play in my craft room! It's a great day!

So a friend of mine asked me if I could make some invitations for her daughters slumber party, of course I said yes .... her daughters favorite colors are purple and yellow, so this is what I came up with!
 I used my nesties for the oval shapes, and of course I used my La La Land Marcie stamp. I also used some designer paper that was perfect seeing it's yellow and purple. I thought I had a stamp that said "you're invited", but if I have one, it's hiding from me, so I made a computer generated one ... I used an oval shape punch for that. Oh and I used my copics to help Marcie come to life ....


Above is the inside of the card, I used my cuttlebug for this, this is the same template that I used when I made Stefani's 21st surprise birthday announcements ....  well it's time for lunch and if my Steffers doesn't eat right at 12:30, she thinks she's starving, which is NEVER the case .... hehehehe

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy!

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hey Toni! I am loving this invite! Very creative! Keep up the great work! xoxo, Linda

P.S.: Have you been watching Criminal Minds? I can't get enough! Have a great week my friend!