January 28, 2011

Valentines Day 2011

Hi all .... Just thought I would pop in real fast and share this card with ya'll, she's my new Valentines Day stamp. Not sure you can see it, but I used some glitter on her wings, it's really cute in person. I also used some smoochs on the flower basket and some crystal shinny stuffs on her dress. I used my Copics but can't remember the colors. I really need to get it together and write down what I'm using as I'm creating my cards. So may of my blogging buddies are so good about that, I guess I'm lazy ....


I've been so busy that crafty stuffs exploded in my scrapbook room, I really need to get it organized. Once again I'm way to lazy. Perhaps I need to call my niece in law to help, she's a good cleaner. I've been so busy with school and work, that when I have free time I don't feel like doing anything ... that's when I have free time....

Well, in other news, I'm 30 pounds away from my goal weight, once I reach my goal weight, I would have lost 145 pounds ...

I'm hoping to lose the last 30 pounds by April, my birthday! Go Toni, Go Toni .... woot, I can do it ...... I'll share pics when I've lost all my weight, I really hate taking pictures ...

Stefani and I watched Dinner for Schmucks, OMGoodness, it was so funny! Steve Carall is so funny! hehehe I think I'm going to buy that movie!

Thanks for stopping by friends, hope you enjoyed my Valentines Day card!


No comments: