January 7, 2012

Baby Shower Invites

Wow, looky me, two post back to back! LOL, I have been so busy working that I lost time making cards, not to mention I have been very lazy. So I made the following cards for my sister to choose from for her daughter's baby shower. I love this cute little lamb, I think it's just right, I used my nesties and my cricut Sugar and Spice to make the lamb. I think it came out pretty cute.

 This little card was the second one I made, I used my Sugar and Spice cricut again and made the little bib and added some bling, I thought this one was cute too ....
 The one below was a bit more time consuming, this is the one my sister picked, we did some mass producing ... I cut out all the pieces one day and them my sister stopped by for 7 hours and we put them all together. I used my classic circle Nesties and I think the Sugar and Spice cricut, but I can't be sure. Anywho, we made 30 of them and now I'm going to start working on the Thank You notes so my niece can send them out right away. I have some time, her shower is in a few weeks ....

Well until I post again, thanks for stopping by!


No comments: