January 6, 2012

Christmas Cards

Well i'm a bit late, but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! Gosh, I can't believe that it's 2012 already, can't be sure what happened to 2011, but I think it was good to me ... hehe, hoping 2012 is even better.

I'm late on posting the cards I sent out this year ... the one below is a very simple card, but cute. I used my nestis and a holly punch and some red and white twine .... I found the little red glittery things at Michales, I loved them so much, I bought all the colors they had ...

 This little card is made from a napkin, yes a napkin, I peeled off all the layers until I got to the printed picture and then sprayed some sticky stuffs on white card stock and blam, instant card ... so easy, but the fumes give me a head ache ..... LOL once the napkin dried, I used my nesties and cut out the tree and placed it on green card stock....
Well, a short post today, but thanks for stopping by! I'm working on some Baby shower cards for my niece, she's due next month, i'm so very excited, i'm going to be her Nina ... finally I get to be a Nina (godmother) ....I hope they decide on a name soon, it changes every day but I'm going to call her Emmy :)

Until my next post, thanks again for stopping by :)


No comments: