September 16, 2008

Halloween Treats



Hello and Happy Tuesday, I'm at home today, I have to go and see the orthopedic Dr. about my knee, I think I tore the Mencius tissue ... OUCHIE! If I have to have another surgery, it will be my 9th! Yep, 9th, so far I have had 4 surgeries on each knee!

Anyways, looky what I made, a Pumpkin treat and a Dracula treat. I got the idea of the pumpkin treat from Dandelion Designs, somehow mine came out a little bit bigger, but they are still cute. I got the Dracula idea from a magazine, I can't remember which one ..uhhh May be paper crafts? I can't remember. I was in the Dr.'s office when I saw it. Enjoy!

Ingredients:


  • Black bazzill cardstock
  • Diamond white cardstcok
  • Michael's $1 pumpkin stamp
  • SU Dracula stamp
  • Michael's $1 Happy Halloween stamp and ribbon
  • Copics
  • Candy from the Wal Mart.

4 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Yummy treats!!! I love the coffin card - dracula is so cute! Great basket - I can't make one :( I keep making them lopsided, LOL!

6 wacky women said...

Hi Toni...I just came from Curt's blog, so this is my first time to visit yours. Congrats on winning the blog candy. Your Halloween cards are wonderful. Very creative. I will be sure to stop by again...have a great day!!
Karen

Catherine said...

this is too cute. and congrats on winning Curt's blog candy =)

dpkennedy said...

Toni this coffin candy holder is just adorable! Great job!