September 18, 2008

Wild Dragonfly Designs- BLOG CANDY

Hello fellow bloggers, GREAT NEWS, Danielle from Wild Dragonfly Designs is giving away some Halloween blog candy! In order to win, you have to do the following:
  1. First tell her what was your favorite halloween costume you ever wore, and
  2. Secondly, spread the blog candy word and post it on your blog if you have one. You have until Thursday (today) 8:00pm eastern time to enter.

Be sure to stop by her blog and enter to win, she has some great blog candy!

I'll have to post a picture of my favorite costume, it was called: Kooky Spooks; Spacy Casey Cat I think, it was an yellow inflatable thing that sat on my head! If I remember right, I think I got to paint my face yellow too.... ahhh the memories, I was looking at the picture a few weeks ago and in the words of my lovely daughter, she said: "Mom you were a dork"! heheheheh ahahaha !!!!!

No comments: