September 10, 2008

Whoo Hoo I'm on a Roll!


I'm on a roll with these Halloween cards! I give you; "Whitchy Poo" ...
LOL I forgot that I had this stamp, I think I picked it up last year and never used it .. shame on me! well I'm using it this year, I used black, forrest green and white card stock and my Prima color pencils and my Prima blender. I also used some lime green ink and dabbed it on the back ground to make it look like she's flying in the moonlight! Not sure if I accomplished that, but I tried! I picked up the ribbon at Michael's during a sales they were having.


I just love the kitty hangin on for dear life, it's he cute? Thanks for stopping by and have a good night! enjoy~

2 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

I have this stamp too!!! I can't wait to ink mines up!! Thanks for playing... you did a marvelous job!!!

Hugs,
Jen

Curt in Indy said...

Toni, this is ADORABLE! The coloring is amazing! What a great card! By the way, YOU ARE THE WINNER OF MY BLOG CANDY!!!!! YEA!!! I need your address so I can get it all to you! Congrats! Best, Curt