September 11, 2008

Remembering: September 11th



I just wanted to take a moment to remember those that were lost on that terrible day and honor the servicemen and women who made the ultimate sacrifice to fight for what they believe in, they willingly chose to risk their lives every day so that we may enjoy the freedoms and privileges here in America!

I was on my way to work when I heard about what was happening, one Mgr brought a TV into work and we were all glued to it, I remember feeling like time was standing still, tears rolling down my face and feeling sick at what I was watching. I could hardly stand it, but for some reason, I had to keep watching. I remember thinking WHY would someone do this?

So let’s all take a moment today and remember not only the fallen Americans, but the Mothers, Fathers, Daughters, Sons, Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles that lost someone and have to re-live that terrible day!

No comments: