December 14, 2008

Christmas is Coming

I have HEAT! it took a bit but I got a new heater and it's nice and toasty in my house. I also got a new laptop and I'm having issues using the thing. It's all brand new to me. hehehe

So my youngest nephew Josh moved to LA about 6 months, he wanted to break into the movie business, low and behold, he got himself an agent the minute he got out there and he got a part in that show "Josh and Drake's Christmas Special", we are so proud of him. He loves it in LA, he has also done a few NIKE commercials with Labron James, so I'd say he's doing pretty good.

Onto my card, I did the napkin trick, I used some red cardstock, a napkin, I also added some bling to the tree as ornaments. Enjoy!


7 comments:

Little C's Creations said...

No Way!!! Your nephew is in Jn'D's Christmas Special?! CY4 just recorded it!!! You have got to tell me which one he is, so I can look for him and share with my CY4!!! How exciting!!!

Love your card, it's adorable!!!

Sweet Hugs,
Jen

Anita said...

Beautiful card! I love the idea of using a napkin as background.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Fab card! Cool technique :)
So happy to hear that you are nice and warm again!

Rina said...

Wow Toni, beautiful card. I'll have to try this, one day. Thanks Toni.

The Rubber Maid said...

Hi Toni, Glad to read you have your heat back that was bad news when you didn't have it. Love your napkin tricks....pretty crafty my friend. Hope your holidays are merry and joyful. Pat

B said...

Cute! Love the napkin trick!

Curt in Indy said...

So glad you have heat Toni! This napkin trick is really cool! Love the look of this card! Best, Curt