December 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by Sara at Everlasting Scraps, So now on to the good stuff... I have to list 4 answers to every question...

4 things I like/love about my husband/boyfriend
His Faith
The way he smells
They way he encourages me
His smile

4 jobs that I've had:
Sabarro’s Italian restaurant
Kats Kids (Children’s store)
Target (Team Leader)
WaMu/JP Morgan Chase (Communications PJT Mgr)

4 Movies that I've watched more than once:
My Fair Lady
Cheaper by the Dozen (the original one)
Jaws
All Harry Potter movies

4 TV shows that I watch:
Criminal Minds
Cold Case
Without a Trace
Everyone Loves Raymond

4 people who email me regularly:
Elissa
Traci
Tamara
My blogger buddies

4 favorite foods:
Pasta
My Momma’s Tacos
Roundtable Pizza
Prime Rib

4 places I want to visit:
England
Ireland
Scotland
Hawaii (I have been there, but love it there)

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming New Year:
Going back to school
Winning the Lottery (hehehe)
Paying off my car
Good Health for my family and friends

I'm not sure who to tag as most of you have already been tagged. Happy Holidays :)

No comments: