October 25, 2008

Assorted Cards

Happy Saturday - Thanks for the well wishes, I appreciate it. I know why I haven't been feeling good, I was taking some medicine for my allergies, when I let my Dr. know she said to STOP taking it ASAP! she said that I can't take that medicine while I'm using my insulin and taking my other meds, I guess they don't mix well, thus making me sick ... whew .... it's a good thing I listened to my body and didn't dismiss the way I was feeling. Anywho, enough about me, I made a few cards today that I'm sending to my adopted soldier Thomas. I'm sure he will be able to send them to his family when time permits. The Frankie card is for my Nephew, he's 4, I thought he would get a kick out of the little card, it's his size, cute and little! Here are a few of the cards:



Well it's getting late and my daughter is a calling me to come and watch some TV with her. My lovely and dearest daughter Stefani is on High School Musical restriction (LOL) right now and is dying because I won't let her go and see the movie that came out on Friday, she got herself in trouble for disrespecting and talking back me and is now trying to back pettle to do everything she can to be my best friend so she can go and see the movie. LOL ..... Ahhh I love her to pieces but some times a Mom has to do what a Mom has to do.

For those of you who don't know, my daughter is 22 but has some learning disabilites and is mentally about 11-12, so she's still at the rolling the eyes stage and right now thinks that I'm the meanest mom in the world. Ok, I really better go, she just came in and told me that she's starving and will wilt away if she doesn't get any food in her body (heaven for bid, we don't want that to happen) - she says this to me while eating a bag of chips ... hehehehe Kids!

3 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Those cards are all so cute! I'm in LOVE with Frankie ;)
LOL, kids will be kids! Nicky told me his 1st lie 3 days ago and Matt did it yesterday!!! I'm in shock! LOL!
Let's just enjoy it while it lasts ;)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Great cards! Keep up the good work at home! I have worked with families who have a child with special needs and not many of them follow through with anything- i'm proud of you!

XOXO Sara

Sharon said...

Great cards! Isn't it fun being a mom at those moments. I too have been told I am the meanest mom and I just say "Great, then I am doing my job!" and they hate when I say that. Take care,