October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!

Yesterday I got a card from Curt, isn't it soooo spooky? I totally love it, Thanks Curt for the card, it was very thoughtful of you!



Looky what the postman brought me today .......................... dun dun dun...... my winnings from Jen over at Pieces of me. I was having a bad day today and then I got home and was surprised ... yeah me ......


Well it's Friday and I couldn't be happier, I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow, I get up a 2am during the week, so if I can sleep until 6 or 7am on the weekends, i'm a happy girl! well we finally got our first bit of rain here in Northern Cali, the roads are slick and people bumping into each other like they were in the funny papers .... some people still think they can drive 90 miles an hour in the rain ..... anywho, I better go, my little niece and nephew are on their way over and then the night begins with the getting up and down to answer the door for all the trick or treaters..... Hope you all have a good and safe night ........... Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

how cool is that?

Little C's Creations said...

Curt blessed me too.. we're so lucky to have such a wonderful guy like Curt in our life. I'm glad you got the goodies girl... time to play, and wash all your sorrows away!!!

Hugs,
Jen