March 18, 2011

ATC Creation - Encourage

Hi all, well this isn't a very good picture, but it's my ATC creation, my bloggy friend Sarabeth did a ATC challenge and my letter was "E" - therefore I did Encourage. It's not my best work, but it's what I came up with .... I used some bazzill Black card stock but sprayed it with some white Smooch Spritz to give it that iridescent look to it ... I used my H20's to color the circles and then stamped the flowers on them and added some bling and the red ribbon.

Like I said, not my best work, but I think they came out ok .... well short post today, gotta get on that homework and term paper ... I've been researching Crime and prostitution to write about ... gotta get on it seeing it's due soon. I'm such a procrastinator! Thanks for stopping by and until my next post, hope all my bloggy friends have a good day!

1 comment:

Helmikkinen said...

Hieno viesti:) alan lukea:)