March 12, 2011

Happy Saturday

Morning all and Happy Saturday! I feel like I have so much to do today and so little time ... I didn't sleep good at all last night, I think I got about 4 hours of sleep ... my tummy isn't feeling well and i'm tired, but the day must go on!

So I'm working on some laundry, posting to my blog, I need to make a Thank You card, mow the lawn, do some homework and then get ready for work. I wanted to head to Michael's to get some more Spellbinders, but I'm not sure that I'll have time for that, that might be a trip for tomorrow. So my little card below is more like an Easter Card, it's it cute? I have to say that I like the colors I used, it seems to make the stamps pop!

Me personally, I don't care for Jelly Beans, but I thought the stamp was cute so I got it. Of course I used my copics on the jelly beans and then I added some of that Chrystal stuffs to make then shinny. I did the same thing on the flower, however, I used a bluish brad on the middle of the flower to attach it to the card .... then I used some dew drops and placed then on the ribbon, over all, I think it came out pretty good. I saw a card made like this before, so I scrap lifted it ... hehehehe but I used different colors, so I can't take credit for the actual creation.

Well, I better go and finish up what I started, so much is waiting for me and all I want to do is to go back to bed .... Look out Lowes here I come .... I need to get an attachment so I can edge my lawns! ACK ..... thanks for stopping by and Hope ya'll have a good day!


No comments: