March 10, 2011

Hello Spring

Wow, look at me, two post this week.... hehe
I picked up this stamp at one of my favorite little stamp stores ... I love it. I used my spellbinders on this one too, my new ones that you very much!

I stamped the image and them embossed it, I love embossing stamps, it helps when I'm coloring, it doesn't bleed. once I colored the image, I added some glitter to the top of the umbrella. I thought it added a little something to make it pop. I also used the glitter on the Tulips too ...


I added the little Happy Spring, that was from another stamp, I just cut it out and added it to the card. I love spring, but had turning the clock up, I never seem to catch up on sleep, but turning the clock means we are heading into Spring and then Summer <<< ugh! I hate the heat unless I'm in the pool. Speaking of summer, I can't wait to get back to Water world. I wonder how much weight I'll have lost by then??? hummm guess I'll find out in June! I hope I lose more then 30 pounds ... anyways, thanks for stopping by ...

No comments: