March 9, 2011

It's Fluffy

OMGoodness, I can't believe that it's been 5 weeks since I have posted to my blog. But I'm back, I'm going to try and post something at least once a week. I would like to post several times a week, but right now is so crazy. School is really kicking my bootay! But it's going well, I can't wait to graduate in May, I'm still on track to graduate with honors, well I'll still have another year to go, and then on to my BA, but at least I have a plan right??

So I used my Fluffy stamp for this card, I think he's so cute, I used my Shimmer paint on Fluffy and colored the flowers with my copics. I also used some purple jewels in the middle of the flower, i wanted to give it some bling! I also used my little flower punches for the flowers and used some diamond bling in the middle of them too ...

I used my new spellbinders as the die cut out, the Michael's in Woodland is carrying spellbinders, I got 6 of them last week, they let me use the 50% off coupon so I got them for $13.00, I bought one, had my Steffers buy one and then my Momma, I went back the next day and we did it all over again...  yay! Well I gotta go and get ready for a PTK meeting! thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Sarabeth said...

first of all-i love the look of your blog!!!!! it's perfect for you :)

what a cute card-when i saw it's fluffy it reminded me of despicable me :)

hope you are having a great week! super cute card!

xo
sarabeth

margie c said...

"It's SO fluffy!!!"

Looove this sweet card, Toni! all those flowers are so sweet! and Fluffy is just too cute!

LOVING the new blog look and siggies! You did a fab job with it! It's so you :)

You GO girl! Love hearing that school is going well! So proud of you :)

Will email you back soon! I'm so behind!
Love ya lots!
margie :*)