March 16, 2011

It's a Cupcake Kind Of Day

Hey blogger friends! man this weather has been so crazy, it's nice one day and then it's pouring rain the next. Its been a bit overcast and cloudy today, but no rain so far. I think it rained last night, but that's about it. My Steffers is so ready for the spring and good weather so she can go golfing with my dad.

It's Hump day Wednesday and I'm off today, I have a term paper to write and I'm not sure what I'm going to do it on, but I need to get myself in gear and get it done, it's due April 3rd, and that's not to far away!

I ordered my Honor Stole for my graduation in May, I can't wait ... still looking for another part time job, i need one so bad ... but I guess all in good time.

So I love the stamps that I used, they are from great Impressions ... they are two separate stamps, but fit well together, at least I think so. I used my Prima colored pencils and some gamsol to blend the colors. I also used some gold glitter on the pearls and some clear glitter on the cupcake to make it sparkle, it's hard to see, but it's there....


Well, a short post today, I really have to get going and start on that darn term paper .... thanks for stopping by and until my next post, hope ya'll have a great day!

No comments: