January 13, 2009

Birthday Shaker Card

Morning bloggers, it's early Tuesday morning. I made this card last night and was going to post it tonight, but I can't sleep and thought why not post it now?? I made this card for a friend of mine's daughter, she's turning "3".


Last night I was playing the wii with my daughter, we played Marios Karts and the sports games, i'm so sore from all the moving around I was doing. I love that system. We were playing the boxing game and my daughter kicked my tail and knocked me out several times. I woke up this morning and felt like a mac truck ran over me and knocked me around ... hehehehe but it's all in good fun!

So I took my daughter to the movies over the weekend and saw Bride Wars, it was cute, predicable but cute. I love going to the movies, I love movie theater popcorn, so yummy! I can't wait to see the Frost/Nixon movie.... well, its 3am and I’m getting hungry, I think I’ll go and make me some eggs or something and get ready to leave for work.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute card!
My hubby & I always go to the movies. It is quite expensive here, but who can resist that good ol' movie popcorn!!!

XOXO
Sara

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Sweel lil card Toni! :)
My sis & her hubs has Wii and the boys always Wii themselves out bowling! lol!

Lisa Brown said...

Such a cute project! Love it! Be sure to check my blog today! :)

Teri said...

I love shaker cards!! Great creation! Thank you so much for the blog candy! I received it today :) you are just too generous!! xoxo

Rina said...

What a sweet card, Toni. I love "Movie" popcorn too.

Sharon said...

Great card, I'm sure she will love it!. The only reason I like to go to the movies is for the popcorn. Otherwise I tend to fall asleep through movies.
Take care!