January 16, 2009

Wow I'm so happy it's Friday, the weekend couldn't have gotten here any faster for me. I have so much to do this weekend, I hope that I can get it all in. I have cards to make for Cards for Kids, Sara's Card Swap and I still need to clean the house, so laundry and yard work .... I'll try and get up early tomorrow and get as much done as I can.

Whew, this ole girl is POOPED! it's been a long week, I'm in the process of looking for a new job and it's exhausting and I go back to school on Tuesday, well no rest for the weary I guess!
So I made this card a while ago but never posted it, I'm not to happy with the way it came out, but seeing that I haven't had time this week to "create", I thought what the heck .... I'll post it!
I saw this set of Accessory stamps at my local stamp store and knew that I had to have it!

I colored the shoes, glasses and purse with my copic markers and then used some glitter on them. I had a vision in my head of what I wanted the card to look like, but it didn't translate on paper .... hehehehe how many times have we all done that?? Well it's almost 6pm and I'm going to go and play the Wii with my daughter! Enjoy!

4 comments:

Lisa Brown said...

This is super cute, Toni, I love it! So girly! :)

Crystal said...

Shoes and purses, how could it miss!!!
Love the card!!!

Anonymous said...

Great card!!! Hope you had fun playing WII- we absolutely love it!!!

XOXO
Sara

Anonymous said...

Hey Toni,

You only have to make 5 cards!

:)

Thanks again for playing.

Sara