January 11, 2009

Blogger Award From Dawne


I received this award from Dawne from Dawney*s Delights, she is awesome and I love visiting her blog. She's very talented and has become a very good friend! Thanks Dawne for the award.... :)
In order to get this award you need to:
Post a link of the person who gave you this award. Nominate 5 other people and give a link to their sites. Let your nominators know that they got an award from you. Put a logo of the award on the blog. Here are 5 blogs that I give this award to:

2 comments:

Cascia Talbert said...

Congratulations on your award! I just found your blog on Twitter Moms and I love it! I think we may have a few things in common. I hope we can keep in touch. Take care!

Lisa Brown said...

Thanks so much, Toni! I am so honored...that's awesome. I will get it posted some time this week!
I got my package of goodies from you today!!! Love it!!! Thanks so much!