January 6, 2009

My Scrapbook Room - What a Mess!

Oh my goodness, I haven't been in my scrapbook room for a week or so as I was sick, this is what I came back too, I forgot that cleaning it was on my to do list .... yikes ...... My poor daughter Stefani, the little table is her puzzle table but somehow I managed to take it over ..hehehe I really need to get in there and clean this room, I have 7 bins of misc things and a closet full of stuff. I really need to get a handle on this and purge (to make room for all the new things I want- hehehe)

I did manage to make this little Valentines day card, I used some heart confedetti in place of gumballs. It didn't come out exactly the way I wanted it too, but it's cute in it's own way enjoy!





8 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

I've never seen a gumball machine card before! It is sooooo adorable! I love it!!!
WoW! You have a fab room! SO much to play with! Amazing :) Good luck cleaning up ;)

Anonymous said...

What a room you have!!!! Happy cleaning :)

I love gumballs!!!

XOXO
Sara

Teri said...

I love your room. It looks like mine (hee!) I just finished cleaning up mine after the holidays and boy, did it take me 4-eva! I'm ready to work! Love your gumball card!! Super cute! xo, Teri

Crystal said...

I know what ya mean...that is on my to do list...clean the studio.

I told hubby his next project is shelving for my studio...

we'll see if he complies....bwahaha
Glad you are feeling better...
Crystal

Lisa Brown said...

Love that gumball card, Toni! Glad you are feeling better!

Rina said...

What a fabulous "V" card. Love the gumballs.

JackieLou said...

Gumballs hurt my teeth. hehehehe Wow I wish I had a room as big as yours... i think my craft room is only 1/5 of yours...

Shellys Crafts said...

Yours is totally clean compared to my craft room...LOL.. trade yuh.I have soooo much stuff, and when I start on somethin, it gets all over.But thats half the fun...