January 5, 2009

Feeling Better

Hello Fellow Bloggers, well I rang in the New Year with a nasty cold and an asthma attack ... not the best way to start off the new year, unless, humm maybe that means that I'll sail through the rest of the year! I spent New Years Eve at Kaiser getting breathing treatments. yuck!

I lost my voice completely and was told by the Dr to NOT talk for at least 2-3 days, yeah right, but he managed to scare me by saying that if I continue to talk, I could damage my vocal cords, so needless to say, I didn't talk for 2-3 days, but now I'm proud to say that my voice is back and I'm talking up a storm.

I haven't really worked on much seeing that the littlest movement makes me tired, but I plan to get into my scraproom and create some Valentine day cards ....

Happy New Years and God Bless ~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear you were sick- but am glad you are getting well!!!!

You just got it out of the way and are going to have a great healthy year now :)

XOXO
Sara

Lisa Brown said...

glad you are feeling better, toni. looking forward to seeing your valentine cards!

Rina said...

Happy, happy, happy you're feeling much better. Can't wait to see your "V" cards.