September 22, 2010

Football and Cheerleader

OMGoodness, are these the cutest little things ever?? The little cheerleader reminds me of my Steffers when she was cheering. I used Red and Black because those were the colors when Stefani was cheering in high school.... Stefani cheered for Pop Warner for about 14 years, then in Jr. high and then in high school, she loved it... For a long time, she wanted to be a professional cheerleader ... LOL -

I used my copics on this little guy and then of course the crystal stuffs to make him shinny, I'm addicted to it .... and then of course I used some red dew drops, I love those things too :)

Now this stamp reminds me of my Steffers, black curly hair and all .... isn't she cute?? I love her. I got this stamp from a local Stamp store, it's a new artist here in town, she has a new line out, it's called La La Land Crafts .. Anyways, just thought I would pop in and share ... Thanks for stopping by and have a good day!
~ Toni

3 comments:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

They're both SO cute! I love the shiny stuff you used on him! Makes him look all tough and sweaty, like a real quaterback, lol ;)
The lil cheerleader is so pretty! I love her curly hair! Great job on both girlie! Can't wait to see more :)
hugs, margie

Sarabeth aka Sarita said...

super stinkin' cute gf!!!! i love that little cheer girl in the 2nd card-you did awesome putting these together :)

xoxo
sarabeth

Irina Blount said...

Cute card Toni!! LOVE them both, but of course I LOVE the cheerleader one just a bit more!! ;-)