September 17, 2010

Little Cowboys

Hi all, well the last few weeks haven't been as busy, but I started my internship and I love it. I'm interning at a rehibitation center for the mentally ill, I thought it would be scary but it's not.

I have had some time to make some cards and scrapbook some pictures, but haven't had time to post them.

Thank goodness the weather is calming down, I have to say that we had a very mild summer and i'm so thankful for that, I think we may have had a few weeks of triple digit days, but not that many.

So I used my copics on the little cowboys, I love them, I think they are so cute .... I was going to use the crystal stuff on them, but got lazy ... LOL

Well, I better go, I need to go and finish up some laundry and finish up the two birthday cards that I'm working on, I'll post a pic of them when I'm done ... thanks for stopping by and have a great day!

1 comment:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Yeee-haw! They're so cute! Great coloring job too!
So happy to hear that you are loving your new position! That is so important! Good luck to you :)

Enjoy the weather and your weekend!
hugs, margie