September 29, 2010

Frankie Buckets


Hi all, it's gonna be a short post today, it's way to hot and I have to get ready to go to my internship. I thought I would make a few Frankie Buckets, I added candy but had to hurry and take the picture, the candy was melting ... hehehe it's 103 today .... in other words........ HOT!

I made some Frankie cards a year or so ago and thought I would make a little treat holder for halloween! I think it came out pretty good. I had used some Rollo's candy for the bolts on the side of the box, but with the heat they kept falling off ... LOL






Below is the bucket after I took the candy out, I have a few more treat boxes to show, but i'll do it tomorrow, i'm hoping it won't be as hot ... I'm so ready for the cooler weather, this heat is killing me. well I hope you enjoy my little creation today, thanks for stopping by ....


No comments: