September 9, 2010

Are you ready for some Football?

Hi everyone, well today is going to be a busy day, getting my eyebrows waxed and getting a much needed pedicure ... yay me, but I thought I would add my little guy before I got the day started.

I used my copics and some crystal gloss on him ... isn't he cute? he's one of my Anya stamps that got ... I love the Anya stamps, they are so whimsical looking. the cheerleading paper that I used is so old, I think I got it like 8 years ago, that scrapbook store has since closed, so sad ... I got it so I could scrapbook Stefani when she was little, she cheered for the Vacaville Bengals and the colors were Black and Orange ... alas, I never used the paper ... so it came in handy for this little card.

Well it's a short post today, I have so many things to do today, but i'll be back in the next few days so you can see my newest creations! Enjoy and thanks for stopping by!

~ Toni

No comments: