September 7, 2010

OMGoodness

Ok, so it's been a while since I updated my little blog .... I have been so busy with school and with my internship that I forgot all about my blog-a-versary! man, I'll have to do something big seeing that I forgot.

Just want to thank all my facebook friends that sent well wishes to my daughter Stefani once they saw on my page that she hurt her knee doing yoga. She's doing so much better now and is almost ready to get back to exercising, She will be starting Beginning Golf on Friday and is very excited. My Dad is so excited too, he bought her some clubs and clothes already, he can't wait to take her out with him on the course. So while he was recooerating at my parents house, I stamped some of my new Anya stamps .... below are some of the cards that I made. Hope you enjoy my creations .... oh and thanks for stopping by!

Oh, the pics are not that great, I used my iphone (:

~ Toni



1 comment:

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Yea! So happy to hear that Stefani is doing so well :) Yea!
Adorable cards, Toni! I love the layout and scallops you used too! Very cute :)
hugs to you!
margie